Steel Rigid Body
Fruehauf's range of steel rigid bodies is continuing to expand with models available for specific industries and applications such as the Load Max+ for larger capacity, and the Muckaway body which is built with the construction industry in mind.
All Fruehauf steel rigid bodies are manufactured with the highest grade and highest yielding steel available in the market place to give maximum wear resistance and durability.
Like all Fruehauf rigid trucks, all parts of the eight-wheeler steel rigid bodies are manufactured on site, from start to finish, including shot blasting, painting and sheet fitting.
Pressed monocoque design bodies are available in light,medium and heavy duty design
- Manufactured in high tensile and wear-resistant steel sourced for leading manufacturers
- All bodies laser cut and pressed on site
- All bodies shot blasted and painted on site (optional)
- Fully jig-built for accuracy
- Choice of body depths and capacity
- Single or double skinned options available
- Fruehauf legendary quality assurance on all bodies
- European Type Approved